Compatible with one 5k monitoror or two 4k monitors simultaneously, each at 60 fps.
• Twice the video bandwidth of any other cable
• Single-cable connection for two 4K 60Hz display or one 5K 60Hz display
• 2 streams (eight lanes) of DisplayPort* 1.2 or HDMI 1.4
Charge – Based on USB power delivery
• Optional notebook charging up to 100W while simutaneously supporting data and display transfer.
• Standard 15W to bus-powered devices
• Bi-directional, multi-protocol (Thunderbolt, DisplayPort and USB)
• 4 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3
• 8 lanes of DisplayPort 1.2 - Supports two 4K displays (4096 x 2160 30bpp @ 60 Hz)
• USB 3.1 (10 Gbps): Compatible with billions of existing USB devices and cables
• DisplayPort 1.2:
• Connect DVI, HDMI, and VGA displays via adapters
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (20Gbps) USB-C Cable
- Work with any PC or device with a USB-C connector whether it is a Thunderbolt host/device, or USB, or any USB alt-mode host/device
As required by the State of California: /!\ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65warnings.ca.gov